Transactional Legal Services
We need legal guidance from birth, to employment, business and real property ownership, through retirement, until our last breath. The Law Office of Erin R. Parks offers a spectrum of quality, affordable and accessible transactional legal services to Santa Barbara County including:
- Executive & Independent Contractor Agreements
- Separation & Severance Agreements
- Policies & Procedures
Estate Planning & Trust Administration:
- Wills & Revocable Living Trust Packages for United States & Non-United States Citizens
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Powers of Attorney
- Advising Trustees & other Fiduciaries
- Visas & Greencards: Spousal, Fiancé and Life Act
- Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- Employment Authorizations
- Permission To Re-Enter United States After Travel / Work Abroad
- Commercial & Residential Leases
- Easement Agreements,
- Promissory Notes & Security Agreements
- Co-Ownership & Equity Share Agreements
Small Business Formations & Asset Segregation Strategies:
- Limited Liability Companies & Partnerships
- Asset Segregation Strategies
Civil and Probate Litigation Services
Sometimes legal disputes become unavoidable. In those instances, you can count on the Law Office of Erin R. Parks for quality litigation representation in the following practice areas:
Employment & Housing
Representation of Employees, Small Business Employers, and Landlords in mediation, arbitration, before administrative entities (Civil Service Commission / Labor Commissioner / Department of Fair Employment & Housing) and in Superior Court harassment, discrimination, defamation, retaliation, wrongful termination, bullying, wage and hour disputes.
Probate & Trust Litigation
Acting as Probate Counsel for testate & intestate estates;
Representation of Trustees & Beneficiaries in trust disputes; and shepharding family and friends through Conservatorships & Guardianships.
Real Estate & Construction
Representing Co-Owners in partition actions & Neighbors in easement disputes.
Representing Homeowners and Small Construction Companies in remodeling, unlicensed contractor, and vendor disputes before the Contractors’ State Licensing Board and in Superior Court.